For administrative and technical support in the program office we are looking for a scientific assistant with a flair for statistics and content reporting.
In this position, you will work at the interface between innovative research and society, in the midst of a dynamic environment.
- You will actively contribute your expertise in LCM to the ongoing management of the DIZH Innovation Program and support the administrative management of innovation projects within the Program Office.
- You will primarily participate in the further development and management of the LCM system in the DIZH Innovation Program and support the Program Office with the following main tasks:
- You will actively participate in the management and further development of the LCM system in the DIZH innovation program, including the documentation on program office level as well as the creation of meaningful statistics and reports.
- Furthermore, you will support the Program Office in the tendering and monitoring of the various funding instruments (calls) in the DIZH Innovation Program (preparation of application forms, administrative support of the projects).
- You will support the support of the applicants by the Program Office Innovation Program through regular communication regarding formal and administrative questions during the life cycle of the innovation projects (communication of funding decisions, communication with the applicants, communication with the applicants, etc.).
With over 14,000 students and around 3,400 employees, the ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest multi-disciplinary universities of applied sciences in Switzerland.
In 2020, DIZH was launched, under which the four universities of the Canton of Zurich (the University of Zurich, the Zurich University of Teacher Education, the Zurich University of the Arts, and the ZHAW) drive the digital transformation in education and research. DIZH launched the DIZH Innovation Program in 2020, which promotes innovation in digital transformation through calls for proposals.
Organizationally, you are part of the ZHAW’s Research & Development department and work on behalf of the DIZH office at the Zurich site.
For technical information, please contact Dr. Helge Johannssen, Program Office Coordinator DIZH Innovation Program (email@example.com; 044 635 45 03) and Dr. Martin Jaekel, Department R&D ZHAW (firstname.lastname@example.org; 058 934 78 17).