Do you have a flair for statistics and content reporting, and do you have an open-minded and professional personality? Then we look forward to welcoming you as a maternity replacement! We offer potential development in a stimulating, multidisciplinary environment.
Start of work: Immediately or by arrangement
As a maternity cover, your tasks will include documentation at programme office level and the creation of meaningful statistics and reports. In addition, you will support the Programme Office in the tendering and monitoring of funding instruments within the framework of the programme. You will support applicants during the life cycle of innovation projects through regular communication on formal and administrative issues. In cooperation with the Innovation Panel, you will contribute to the evaluation and quality assurance of the projects.
- Completed studies and practical experience in LCM of innovation-orientated, collaborative projects
- Ideally experience at the interface between research and practice
- Knowledge of relevant IT applications, especially in the field of databases and statistics
- Enjoy establishing and developing technical support solutions for project data management
- Conscientious, independent and structured processing of tasks in regular dialogue with the team
- Confident communication in German (native speaker level) and English