Call for Rapid Action proposals
With the call for Rapid Action proposals of the Innovation Program, the Digitalization Initiative of the Zurich Higher Education Institutions (DIZH) supports projects that respond to immediate challenges with measures that can be implemented quickly.
The first call for Rapid Action proposals has the motto “The Last Mile” and addresses in particular junior researchers or younger professionals from DIZH universities.
Please read the further information in the Program concept and rules and the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Only applications submitted via the portal will be considered.
The portal does not allow caching and/or post-processing. We recommend that you have all information ready in advance.
It is mandatory that the following 5 documents be uploaded to the portal as individual PDFs:
- CVs and publications of all applications
- Application template
- Budget template incl. guidelines
- Confirmation of the university(ies) for the provision of the required matching funds
- Letter(s) of Intent of the practice partners OR max. 1-page description of the practice impact
1 November 2021
Deadline for submissions ends at 22:00.
Office Innovation program DIZH
Dr. Rebecca Brauchli, Gabriele Biller, Manuel Bamert
For inquiries regarding matching funds and other questions regarding financing and the call, please contact:
- UZH: email@example.com
- ZHAW: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ZHdK: email@example.com
- PHZH: firstname.lastname@example.org