Call for structure proposals
This call is closed. The funding decisions will be communicated in June 2022.
The most extensive funds of the innovation program are used for calls for proposals for ecosystem creation (Structure calls). DIZH supports long-term innovation structures over a period for up to 5 years to create organizational forms that outlast DIZH.
Only applications submitted via the portal will be considered.
The portal does not allow caching and/or post-processing. We recommend that you have all information ready in advance.
It is mandatory that the following documents be uploaded to the portal as individual PDFs:
- CVs and publications of all applications
- Application template incl. project plan
- Budget template incl. guidelines
- Confirmation of the university(ies) for the provision of the required matching funds
- Letter(s) of Intent of the practice partners
8 December 2021
1 February 2022
Deadline for submissions ends at 22:00.
Office Innovation program DIZH
Dr. Rebecca Brauchli, Gabriele Biller, Manuel Bamert
For inquiries regarding matching funds and other questions regarding financing and the call, please contact: