- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
OpSciHack: DEVELOPING DIGITAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS WITH AND FOR OPEN SCIENCE
September 23 @ 9:00 - September 24 @ 10:30
OpSciHack is an Open Science-focused 24-hour, no-code hackathon organized by the Open Innovation in Life Sciences association. This first edition of OpSciHack is organized in partnership with the EIT Health Innovators Community and DayOne.
In OpSciHack 2023, participants will ideate Digital Health solutions incorporating the principles of Open Science to tackle current challenges in healthcare such as medical record transferability, health management app reliability, or diversity in healthcare-oriented Artificial Intelligence.
The objective of OpSciHack 2023 is to provide a fun space for participants to practice Open Science, acquire innovation and entrepreneurship skills, and become part of a network of like-minded people.
If you are an early career medical or life scientist or a healthcare-enthusiastic business or technology post-graduate student who is interested in practicing Open Science while developing innovation skills, OpSciHack 2023 the right place for you!
Wondering about the timeline and expected commitment? Keep reading!
- Registrations will close on 8. September 2023.
- Accepted participants will be confirmed by 11. September 2023.
- Accepted participants will attend a virtual welcoming event on 18 September 2023. The challenges to be solved will be described and the teams will be formed then.
- The hackathon will take place on-site at the Student Project House (Zurich) from Saturday 23. September 2023 at 09:00h to Sunday 24. September 2023 at 10:30h. Please note that this is a 24-hour (overnight) event!
What else you may want to know?
- During the hackathon, you will receive training in Design Thinking, as well as a feedback from experts in Open Science, Digital Health, Innovation, and Healthcare.
- The teams will compete for an exciting program to continue developing their idea and nurturing their entrepreneurship.
Register now or, if you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.